Say Hello! 🙋♀️
Going around an island spanning 316 km2 is not that difficult. Finding its most charming places however, may sometimes prove to be. That’s why we’ve brought along Malta’s leading online tour guide, Lara! She has been making her way around the island, finding spots we usually only get to see on postcards. Now’s your chance to get to those places you’ve dreamed of going for a long time with Lara’s help!
We have 5 facts from Lara to help you get to know her. And well, here’s how that went.
Hi, my name is Lara Farrugia & I am 21 years old. I love exploring the island & since I’m gonna show you around, here’s 5 facts about me you definitely would like to know before we go on our way around!
1. I never studied photography! My teachers are Youtube & Google! 👩🏫📸
2. I’m currently studying for a Master’s degree in Accounting. I have to admit, I don’t like the subject too much after all those numbers! But hey, we all need a back up plan 🔢💶
3. I’m petrified of 2 things in life. Insects 🦟 & fish 🐠! Though I am getting used to the smaller ones 🐟!
4. My natural hair colour is brown, but my fringe is naturally blonde 👱🏼♀️(It’s called a blonde mallen stream)
5. I am an only child 👪 I work my 🍑off so that one day I can live my dream of exploring the world! 🌎
Buckle up, as we are sure you’re gonna love this ride!